Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Patrick Schoenfeld <sc...@debian.org> on 2009/04/07 16:12:47 UTC

Writing plugins with dynamic score rules with 3.1.7

Hi,

I'm currently working on a spamassassin plugin, which shall be able
to dynamically raise the score, as described on [1] below
"Writing plugins with dynamic score rules". However for
some reasons the plugin needs to run on a spamassassin 3.1.7 which does
not support calling the got_hit function with a %params hash.
It seems that 3.2.x is the first version supporting this.
Now I somehow fail to understand how the same goal can be reached with
this older spamassassin version.

I tried settings $pms->{conf}->{scores}->{$rule} manually to a
given score, but this seems horribly wrong and it seems that it
also introduced the problem that scores get counted twice.

Any hints what I could do? Hints to the appropriate documentation
welcome.

Best Regards,
Patrick

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/PluginWritingTips