Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 16:48:24 UTC

Spark on Kudu Roadmap

Hi,

Are there any plans for deeper integration with Spark especially Spark SQL? Is there a roadmap to look at, so I can know what to expect in the future?

Cheers,
Ben

Re: Spark on Kudu Roadmap

Posted by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the link. I guess further, deeper Spark integration is slowly coming. But when, we will have to wait and see.

Cheers,
Ben

Re: Spark on Kudu Roadmap

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.