Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by hoat le <ho...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/16 13:21:30 UTC

Remove not right files when packaging for shindig server

Hi,
When packaging for shindig server sample container, all the files in
"content" should not be copied to /WEB-INF/classes/ of shindig-server web
app.

A patch for this issue is included, please apply.

--
Hoat Le [hoatle.net]

Re: Remove not right files when packaging for shindig server

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Thanks Hoat, your patch is applied.  Looking forward to your next one!

Posted by hoat le <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.