Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.net> on 2000/11/16 07:26:27 UTC

Moderation now on

I've gone through and read the manuals and have turned on moderation for
non-subscribers. What this means is that messages that aren't from addresses
that are already subscribed to the mailing list are forwarded to me or other
moderators to be approved/rejected. My policy is to approve anything ant
related and kill anything non ant related.

IOW -- spam, at least that from people not subscribed here which is 99.99%
of all spam, should now all just go away for you guys (but I'll still get to
see it. :)

.duncan
                                                                  !try; do()