Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/24 12:51:28 UTC

Reject or ignore spam?

Hi George,

 From the http://apache.planetmirror.com.au/dev/committers.html:
I am a moderator and receive these "MODERATE" emails.

First look in the mail and check if it is spam (or other severely
misguided mail). If it is, then just ignore the mail and it will
bounce after 5 days, or reply to the -reject address in the mail header.

If you *should* ignore spam for the reason you give below, perhaps
this section should be edited...

Craig

Re: Reject or ignore spam?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
ignore is ok. it will get cleared off the system in 7(?) days.

thanks,
dims