Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mihail Lukin <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 13:54:30 UTC

AD integration: wrong search filter?

Hello, everyone!

I have problem integrating OM with AD. I've created configuration file
and added it through admin interface. I used wireshark to analyze
communication with LDAP server.

When I use option "add domain name to user name", authentications
succeeds 3 times with admin's credentials, then once with user's
credentials ("username@domain" form was used by OM), but then ldap
search fails because sAMAccountName is "username" but OM searches for
"username@domain".

When I turn off "add domain name to user name", authentications
succeeds 3 times with admin's credentials, but then fails, because OM
tries to bind with "username" while LDAP requires "username@domain".

Did anyone solve such problem already? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Regards, Mihail.

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
LDAP was recently refactored
could you please try it?

GUI Admin->LDAP has setting: "Add domain to user name" maybe this can be
used?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Mihail Lukin <mi...@gmail.com>.

--
С уважением, Михаил.

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
To be fair: I don't know :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Mihail Lukin <mi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim,

--
С уважением, Михаил.

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AD integration: wrong search filter?

Posted by Mihail Lukin <mi...@gmail.com>.

--
С уважением, Михаил.