Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 21:06:39 UTC

Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Hi,

I would like to start working on the Google Summer of Code project from
today. As of the schedule I will start working on the JMX API for the
monitor.

When I write code is it okay to attach them as patches to a Jira as I go
on? Then you will be able to check weather I'm on track with the
implementation.

Thanks,
Supun..

Re: Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I believe their motto is always "volunteers welcome" ;)

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: supun06@gmail.com;  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762

Re: Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sort of.

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,