Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Randall Smith <rs...@stratostack.org> on 2015/12/11 20:39:27 UTC

Opensource CloudStack Billing App

  The Wait is Over…Almost

<https://www.1stel.com>

  IaaS is the Offensive Line of Cloud Computing – Part 1 of 3

I grew up a Dallas Cowboys fan. I’ve now lost 75% of the audience. For
those of you remaining, I’m sure you know that it’s not easy being a
Cowboys fan these days. The Cowboys are in last place in the NFL’s
weakest division. How is this connected to cloud computing? My intention
is to equate the “men in the trenches” on the offensive line to the
infrastructure as a service (IaaS) component of cloud computing.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
<http://stratostack.org/iaas-is-the-offensive-line-of-cloud-computing/>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2qDq8MdXyk>

  StratoSTACK Opensource CloudStack Billing App

Imagine an application where end users can self-provision virtual
machines (VM) on the Apache Cloudstack platform and be charged at the
end of the month. Well, soon you won’t have to imagine with the open
source STRATOSTACK billing module.

Our team of developers are tackling the final stages of STRATOSTACK
BILLING. Be the first to know when the app is launched. We will notify
via email the instant we go live.

<http://www.twitter.com/stratostack>

<https://plus.google.com/103342089606600493887/>

<http://stratostack.org/>

/Copyright 2015 StratoSTACK. All rights reserved./

*Our mailing address is:*
StratoSTACK
205 EAST HENDERSON ST.
Cleburne, Tx 76031