Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/04/13 09:15:57 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1091659 - in /continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x: continuum-webapp-test/src/test/testng/org/apache/continuum/web/test/ continuum-webapp/src/main/resources/ continuum-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/

On 13/04/2011, at 3:56 PM, oching@apache.org wrote:

> Author: oching
> Date: Wed Apr 13 05:56:41 2011
> New Revision: 1091659

> Log:
> [CONTINUUM-2622] revert usage of token interceptor for remove project group as it breaks delete project group from project group summary page

Was this caught out by the existing tests? Need another solution?

- Brett

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Yep, it was caught by the existing selenium tests that go through
project group removal. I just didn't notice it previously because the
selenium tests failed when I ran it prior to my changes.