Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by supraja jayakumar <ms...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/26 06:11:56 UTC

Patch submission - guidance

Hi
I am a student working on UIMA for the past month on dictionary annotator. I would like to submit a patch/plugin for UIMA but I am not sure at what levelI could contribute. I have looked at the JIRA pages.
I was hoping that other long time UIMA developers can possibly suggest an area forme to work on.
ThanksSupraja J

Re: Patch submission - guidance

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi,

Open a JIRA issue here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA,
explain your work and add your patch (with grant to apache for inclusion
in trunk).

One of the dev here then can have a look at and merge it if relevant.

++