Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/05/10 18:39:32 UTC

Hello,

where is the taglib <util> documented? It seems that <util:include-uri
name="file.xml"/> doesn't work at all since 1.7.3, it throws an
exception. And <util:include-file name="file.xml"/> simply doesn't do
anything.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re:

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 10 May 2000,  Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> where is the taglib <util> documented? It seems that <util:include-uri
> name="file.xml"/> doesn't work at all since 1.7.3, it throws an
> exception. And <util:include-file name="file.xml"/> simply doesn't do
> anything.

My fault: I inadvertedly dropped <util:include-file> in a previous commit
when adding <util:include-expr> (used to parse runtime expressions).
This was fixed recently; the corrected version is now in the CVS.

<util:include-uri> requires an "href" (not "name") attribute/nested element.