Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arcadius Ahouansou <ar...@menelic.com> on 2013/09/26 19:27:27 UTC

solr 4.5 release date

Hello.

Please, any idea of the final Solr-4.5 release date?

Many thanks.

Arcadius.

Re: solr 4.5 release date

Posted by Arcadius Ahouansou <ar...@menelic.com>.
Thank you very much Steve and Shawn for the information.

It's most appreciated.

Arcadius.

Re: solr 4.5 release date

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.

Re: solr 4.5 release date

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arcadius,

The fifth release candidate, hopefully the last one, will be cut today.  The release vote will be open until next Tuesday, and assuming all goes well, the release could be available next Wednesday at the earliest, six days from today.

Steve