Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bhaskar chandrasekar <ba...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/08/20 11:48:44 UTC

Fetching Query Results from Solr

Hi,

I am using Solr to retrive records and display them thru carrot.
Assuming that i give "Google" as search , it will display me all the records relating to that.
It should give me exact word search only.
It shld not look for combination of words in the search query and display them.
How can i restrict Solr to achieve the same.

Regards
Bhaskar

Re: Fetching Query Results from Solr

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to elaborate a bit more ... I don't understand what
you're asking.  Exact word search only?  What is not working as you'd
like/expect currently?

	Erik