Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2014/04/30 19:45:50 UTC

0.5 release closedown

Hey folks,

I'm scrubbing jira's to see if it can be closed for 0.5 and hence
requesting folks responsible to help me resolve those quickly. I plan to
close out all issues by EOW and have an rc0 by next week.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: 0.5 release closedown

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Jira query I'm looking at: project = FALCON AND fixVersion = 0.5 AND
resolution = Unresolved  ORDER BY due ASC, priority DESC, created ASC

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Seetharam Venkatesh <
venkatesh@innerzeal.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I'm scrubbing jira's to see if it can be closed for 0.5 and hence
> requesting folks responsible to help me resolve those quickly. I plan to
> close out all issues by EOW and have an rc0 by next week.
>
> Thanks for your help and understanding.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Venkatesh
>
> “Perfection (in design) is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
> but rather when there is nothing more to take away.”
> - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry