Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jared Peterson <jp...@softprotech.com> on 2001/12/07 22:35:03 UTC

Passing Complex objects

I was wondering if people could share their experiences passing complex
types back via soap.  I am not so much interested in passing an object
between an apache soap server and an apache soap client.  I am more
interested in being able to expose a method that returns some complex
type and ensure that most soap implementations can use it.  For example
if a TCL SOAP client called a getNewFoo() on an Apache Soap service
would it be able to handle the Foo object that gets returned?  I am
curious about peoples experiences here.  Thanks a lot

Jared