Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/23 13:06:04 UTC

EditablePropertyColumn and a callback to save

I am using the inmethodgrid EditablePropertyColumn to allow inline edits of
a datatable.

What I want to do is have some sort of callback method registered on a cell
so that when a user edits it then tabs or clicks away, the method is fired,
so that I can immediately do something with the contents of the cell.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: EditablePropertyColumn and a callback to save

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, thanks guys.

cheers,
Steve