Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com> on 2005/11/25 01:43:30 UTC

Re: svn commit: r348838 [1/2] - in /myfaces/impl/trunk: src/java/org/apache/myfaces/application/ src/java/org/apache/myfaces/application/jsp/ src/java/org/apache/myfaces/lifecycle/ tld/ tld/entities/ tld/entities/html_attributes/

Hi,

Just FYI, I accidentally committed 3 unrelated files (ApplicationImpl,
JspStateManagerImpl, LifecycleImpl) with this patch. However those
changes won't do any harm; two are just comment changes and one improves
logging a bit. I might tidy up the logging one later..

Cheers,

Simon