Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/10/01 22:19:29 UTC

RE: abbot plugin, problem with 'abbot:test'

Hi Andrei,

Sorry for the delay in answering...

Do you still have the problem?

It's strange because as part of the Abbot plugin test suite we have a test
project that uses abbot:test and works just fine. Do you think you could try
the sample (it's in maven-plugins/abbot/src/plugin-test/sample-local)?

As you mentioned you *must* have the junit jar present in your MAVENHOME/lib
directory.

Thanks
-Vincent