Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/19 09:18:47 UTC

[C2]: Cocoon2 or Cocoon 2

Hi,

I just saw in the docs that something Cocoon2 is mentioned
and sometimes Cocoon 2 and even sometimes the first letter
is lower case.

We should make this consistent, what is the "correct" way
of writing it?

I remember a thread a time ago, where Stefano mentioned
that we have to add "Apache" in front of the name to
avoid problems with existing products.
So should we add every "Apache" to the name in the docs
or can we leave it as it is?

Carsten

AW: [C2]: Cocoon2 or Cocoon 2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> Quoting Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>:

Hm, yes it would. My thoughts were, that we use throughout the
documentation "Apache Cocoon 2" to show that this is not Cocoon 1,
but without specifying the correct minor version.
If we put everywhere a "2.0" we had to change it everywhere with
each release. OK, we could of course do this with ant and
replace the correct version on build time.

Carsten

Re: AW: [C2]: Cocoon2 or Cocoon 2

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

AW: [C2]: Cocoon2 or Cocoon 2