Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/02/02 19:04:08 UTC

Re: Building Geronimo with Maven2

On 2/2/2006 9:40 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2006, at 12:20 PM, xandrew wrote:
>
>> Can I build Geronimo with Maven2?
>

> No, not yet. I'm not aware of anyone actively working on it, but it
> is something we want to move to...

We will never swallow m2 whole.  We need to gobble little bits of it at
a time, e.g. specs.  How can we stage this conversion properly?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Building Geronimo with Maven2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/2, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>:

> We will never swallow m2 whole.  We need to gobble little bits of it at
> a time, e.g. specs.  How can we stage this conversion properly?

Hi,

Is anyone working on the m2 transition? I'd like to step in and learn
Maven2 by doing the conversion. Is there anything done that would
become a starting point? Is
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-851 the place to
describe the task's progress?

--