Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by km...@gmail.com on 2023/05/04 02:17:45 UTC

Jetspeed Portal

Hi Everyone,

Is Jetspeed still maintained? Is it a viable portal product, or should I be
looking at something else? If it is still supported/maintained, is there a
way to bring the base tomcat installation up to 9.0.x instead of 7.x?

Re: Jetspeed Portal

Posted by Chuck Caldarale <n8...@gmail.com>.
> On 2023-05-03, at 21:17, <km...@gmail.com> <km...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is Jetspeed still maintained?

The last release was almost exactly 7 years ago, the release planned for September 2016 never happened, and the Jetspeed website says it’s a dormant project, so I think the answer would be “no”.

  - Chuck