Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arkadiusz Rychlinski <a....@exell.com.pl> on 2001/04/20 08:52:43 UTC

I made some changes in Tomcat's sources....

I made some changes in (maybe not exacly) Tomcat's sources. How can I make
it public?

I've added support for encoding different than ISO-8859-1 in form data from
GET/POST request and processing multipart forms and file upload.

What should I do to present these changes to tomcat team?

Arek

Re: I made some changes in Tomcat's sources....

Posted by Kief Morris <ki...@bitbull.com>.
Arkadiusz Rychlinski typed the following on 08:52 AM 4/20/2001 +0200
>I made some changes in (maybe not exacly) Tomcat's sources. How can I make
>it public?
>
>I've added support for encoding different than ISO-8859-1 in form data from
>GET/POST request and processing multipart forms and file upload.
>
>What should I do to present these changes to tomcat team?

RTM: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html
Specific answers to your question are found under "Source Repositories".

Kief