Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2006/11/20 14:50:26 UTC

OT:
over a

Hi does anybody know how to hide a <html:select> with a <DIV>.

When I try the <html:select> is shown thru the <DIV>

BR

Soren, DK

Re: OT:
over a

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: OT:
over a

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Søren Blidorf wrote:
> Hi does anybody know how to hide a <html:select> with a <DIV>.
>
> When I try the <html:select> is shown thru the <DIV>

Try how? I'm guessing you're running into an Internet Explorer 'feature'
  whereby native controls always show up over the top of other HTML. If
that's the case, you need to use an iframe as a z-index 'buffer' region.

Try Googling for IE control layers and iframes for more info.

L.