Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/19 11:31:15 UTC

[Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)

Hello,

last week I sent out the proposal for the donation of RCF from Oracle
to the ASF. The proposal mentioned, that we need to do a vote on the
MyFaces PMC of being the "Sponsoring Entity" of that *podling*. After
finding the sponsor, we move this *discussion* to the incubator
general list.

The proposal has been posted to the MyFaces wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/RCF_Proposal

Please vote here, on the MyFaces DEV mailing list.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
> +1 for MyFaces being the sponsoring entity for RCF

+1

Re: [Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 3/19/07, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > > Martin van den Bemt   mvdb at apache dot org     yes
> > > Martin Marinschek    mmarinschek at apache dot org     yes
> > > Matthias Wessendorf   matzew at apache dot org     yes
> > >
> > > Affiliations
> > > ============
> > >
> > >    Name               Affiliation
> > >    -------------------------------------------------
> > >    Adam Winer               Oracle Corporation
> > >    Gabrielle Crawford        Oracle Corporation
> > >    Jeanne Waldman         Oracle Corporation
> > >    Matthias Wessendorf   Oracle Corporation
> > >
> > > Sponsors
> > > ========
> > >
> > > Champion
> > >
> > >  * Manfred Geiler (manolito at apache dot org)
> > >
> > > Nominated Mentors
> > >
> > >  * Martin van den Bemt (mvdb at apache dot org)
> > >  * ''TODO''
> > >
> > > Sponsoring Entity
> > >
> > >  * ''TODO: Apache MyFaces (vote needed)''

Grant Smith

Re: [Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net>.
+1