Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jean-Francois Denise - Sun Microsystems <je...@sun.com> on 2004/09/29 10:07:46 UTC

Re: Problem using MsgProvider

I mean unqualified.
Seeing your affirmative response, I had a look in the client code. The
DOM parsing was wrong. JAX-RPC, as you say, handles well valid namespace
attribute. The DOM parser was not expecting any attribute...

Your help has been really appreciated.

Jean-Francois.

Sun ONE/Java Web Services
email: jfd@sun.com