Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/11/25 11:09:43 UTC

Ecommerce not running on Demo site

Hello Users,
I tried to run Ecommerce on Demo site https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce. But it is showing No Product Store.
I tried webtools and partymgr as well but there is error related to Global Decorator.

Regards
Divesh Dutta

Re: Ecommerce not running on Demo site

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
yes.here is an email from the User Mailing list

As I sent out to both lists, we are moving some of the infrastructure,
but it will be back shortly (actually I think it's already back).  Bear
with us - longer term this is a big win.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Vikas Mayur" <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

> > yeah - seams like.
> >
> > Vikas

Chirag Manocha sent the following on 11/25/2008 2:07 AM:

Posted by Chirag Manocha <ch...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It seems database is not loaded on Demo server.
Redirecting it to developer mailing list.

--
Thanks and Regards
---

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You may use the alternate server in the meantime

Jacques

From: "Divesh Dutta" <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>