Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anastasios Zouzias <zo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 16:15:17 UTC

Request to join the ContributorsGroup

To whom it may concern,

I am currently working on Solr and I would like to contribute a bit on the
wiki pages. So, I would like to get access to the Solr Wiki pages.

Thanks,
Anastasios

--
Anastasios Zouzias
IBM Research Division - Zurich Research Laboratory

<az...@zurich.ibm.com>

Re: Request to join the ContributorsGroup

Posted by Anastasios Zouzias <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erick,

Thanks for the prompt reply. My username on the wiki is "zouzias".

Best,
Anastasios

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Sure, and thanks!