Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/04 19:54:45 UTC

Custom exception report for AJAX requests

I asked about this before, but didn't get any answer. Is that possible to
customize AJAX error reporting in any way?

I need to have a different logic there (for example, if error occurs during
zone update, I want to remove custom zone overlay and present a modal
dialog with human-readable description of the error in production mode).

Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Ilya Obshadko

Re: Custom exception report for AJAX requests

Posted by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com>.
Ended up with something like this:
https://gist.github.com/xfyre/12612d45bccf16422050

Kind of a brutal approach, but works OK