Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Sergey K <sk...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 10:38:12 UTC

main project migration

NLPCrafters,
Seems my current tasks are bottlenecks for main project migration.
But I guess we can merge all current branches to 'release' branch and
migrate.
I understand that 'release' branch state will be inconsistent some short
time, but I am sure that we can move on with it.
What do you think?
If it is ok, I'll prepare my current branches and notify you additionally
when they are ready to be merged into 'release' branch.
Sergey

Re: main project migration

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Perhaps I am missing something, but why would you make a mess out of
'release' branch (although I am not sure what purpose it serves as I am
not aware what branching model you're using).

You can migrate your branches as is (at least those that you need) and
sort out any issues as you go.

Perhaps I misunderstand the issue. Cheers,
   Cos