Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2012/04/03 16:12:16 UTC

Broke something! In contributeApplicationDefaults when adding tapestry5-jquery (jetty:run)

Tapes-Try,

I broke something.

Prior to adding tapestry5-jquery to my pom as per the suggestions on the Usage tab @ http://tapestry5-jquery.com/ I had some contributeApplicationDefaults added.

Namely:

        configuration.add("tapestry.production-mode", false);
        configuration.add("tapestry.compress-whitespace", false) ;

The stack trace from jetty says at line 52 - which is the tapestry.production-mode symbol in appModule.
If I comment out the above two lines and mvn clean jetty:run - it loads (but jquery doesn't seem to be working for now - increment via Ajax doesn't do it's normal thing)

Has anyone seen this?

[INFO] Starting jetty 6.1.16 ...
2012-04-04 00:01:04.846::INFO:  jetty-6.1.16
2012-04-04 00:01:05.013::INFO:  No Transaction manager found - if your webapp requires one, please configure one.
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateCoreModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.got5.tapestry5.jquery.services.JQueryModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.got5.tapestry5.jquery.services.js.JSModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.json.services.JSONModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.upload.services.UploadModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.yuicompressor.services.YuiCompressorModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.InternalModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.services.assets.AssetsModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.apache.tapestry5.services.pageload.PageLoadModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.AppModule
[INFO] ioc.RegistryBuilder Adding module definition for class org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule
[ERROR] ioc.Registry Error invoking service contribution method org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration): Service contribution (to service 'ApplicationDefaults') conflicts with existing contribution (by org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.AppModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration) (at AppModule.java:52)).
[ERROR] ioc.Registry Operations trace:
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 1] Realizing service ServletApplicationInitializer
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 2] Instantiating service ServletApplicationInitializer implementation via org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.buildServletApplicationInitializer(Logger, List, ApplicationInitializer) (at TapestryModule.java:1395)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 3] Constructing module class org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 4] Determining injection value for parameter #1 (org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.PipelineBuilder)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 5] Resolving object of type org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.PipelineBuilder using MasterObjectProvider
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 6] Realizing service ServiceOverride
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 7] Instantiating service ServiceOverride implementation via org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.ServiceOverrideImpl(Map) (at ServiceOverrideImpl.java:31) via org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at TapestryIOCModule.java:49)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 8] Creating plan to instantiate org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.ServiceOverrideImpl via public org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.ServiceOverrideImpl(java.util.Map)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [ 9] Determining injection value for parameter #1 (java.util.Map)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [10] Collecting mapped configuration for service ServiceOverride
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [11] Invoking org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.productionModeOverrides(MappedConfiguration, boolean) (at TapestryModule.java:2871)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [12] Determining injection value for parameter #2 (boolean)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [13] Resolving object of type boolean using MasterObjectProvider
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [14] Realizing service ApplicationDefaults
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [15] Instantiating service ApplicationDefaults implementation via org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.MapSymbolProvider(Map) (at MapSymbolProvider.java:30) via org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at TapestryIOCModule.java:49)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [16] Creating plan to instantiate org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.MapSymbolProvider via public org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.MapSymbolProvider(java.util.Map)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [17] Determining injection value for parameter #1 (java.util.Map)
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [18] Collecting mapped configuration for service ApplicationDefaults
[ERROR] ioc.Registry [19] Invoking org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration) (at DevelopmentModule.java:28)
[ERROR] TapestryIOCModule.ApplicationDefaults Construction of service ApplicationDefaults failed: Error invoking service contribution method org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration): Service contribution (to service 'ApplicationDefaults') conflicts with existing contribution (by org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.AppModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration) (at AppModule.java:52)).
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Error invoking service contribution method org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration): Service contribution (to service 'ApplicationDefaults') conflicts with existing contribution (by org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.AppModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration) (at AppModule.java:52)).
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackerImpl.logAndRethrow(OperationTrackerImpl.java:121)
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackerImpl.invoke(OperationTrackerImpl.java:88)
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackerImpl.run(OperationTrackerImpl.java:47)
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.PerThreadOperationTracker.run(PerThreadOperationTracker.java:76)
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.addToMappedConfiguration(RegistryImpl.java:561)
	at org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.getMappedConfiguration(RegistryImpl.java:515)

Re: Broke something! In contributeApplicationDefaults when adding tapestry5-jquery (jetty:run)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:12:16 -0300, Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>
wrote:

> org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.DevelopmentModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration):
> Service contribution (to service 'ApplicationDefaults') conflicts with
> existing contribution (by
> org.opencsta.hibernatetesting.services.AppModule.contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration)
> (at AppModule.java:52)).

The error message describe exactly why the problem is happening.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: Broke something! In contributeApplicationDefaults when adding tapestry5-jquery (jetty:run)

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
Hmmm...never seen that DevelopmentModule before
Thanks & Sorry!

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.