Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Zhengqiang Duan <du...@apache.org> on 2022/10/13 09:11:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.2.1

Hi community,

After the release of 5.2.0 version, we have received a lot of feedback from
users and developers. Now we plan to release the ShardingSphere 5.2.1
version these days, which has made a lot of optimization and improvement
for these feedback.

Please refer to this release notes[1] to confirm whether it contains the
features you expect. If I missed anything, please remind me ASAP. If there
are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/discussions/21546

Best regards,
Zhengqaing
Zhengqaing Duan (duanzhengqiang@apache.org)