Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Rafael Silva <ra...@persapiens.com.br> on 2005/11/08 13:53:17 UTC

CVS: extssh

Hi,

    I'm using Continuum with Maven in my project (opensource project), and I'm using a "extssh" connection to the CVS. I put my project.xml file on "Maven 1.x Project". I can see my project at the "Show Projects". When I click to build, it left just 1 second and stop. No logs were created. I think that what happens with it is the type of my connection ("extssh" - scm:cvs:ext:${user.name}@persapiens.org:/home/persapiens/cvs:base). May someone help me about this?! I'd like to know if I can use extssh connection, or I need to change my type of connection?!

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Silva
rafael@persapiens.com.br
Bolsista PIBIC

Re: CVS: extssh

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Hi,

Actually, we don't accept parameters in pom, so you need to replace ${user.name} with a
real user name.

You can see the effective cvs command line run by continuum in logs.

Emmanuel