Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Sajous <st...@dotmarketing.com> on 2003/05/16 00:03:24 UTC

A little design issue

I have an input set for my action form in te struts config to go to a jsp
page, the problem is that that page is dependant on some attributes being
set from that action form to render.  So if there is an error in the
validation it goes straight back to the page and I get an error because I do
not have the attributes set when the page is called by itself. I HATE
writing a lot of code to my jsp and I cannot make the actionForm call one of
it's own methods because, well because I cannot do that.

What do you guys propose? How do you deal with that or do you put a lot of
code in your jsps?