Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Per Qvindesland <pe...@norhex.com> on 2010/08/02 20:51:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Limit connections

Hello List

I have been doing plenty of goggling and reading but I must have been
reading in all the wrong places because I can not find the
information, but how do I configure apache so it limits the amount of
connections from a host(s)?

Regards
Per Qvindesland

Re: [users@httpd] Limit connections

Posted by James Godrej <ja...@yahoo.in>.
Can you share what you Googled.

________________________________

Posted by Joost de Heer <jo...@sanguis.xs4all.nl>.
On Mon, August 2, 2010 20:51, Per Qvindesland wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I have been doing plenty of goggling and reading but I must have been
> reading in all the wrong places because I can not find the
> information, but how do I configure apache so it limits the amount of
> connections from a host(s)?

With an external module (e.g. mod_limitipconn,
http://dominia.org/djao/limitipconn.html).

Joost