Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com> on 2015/02/13 00:38:38 UTC

[HEADS-UP] 5.10.2 and 5.11.1 builds tonight (Thursday, 2015-02-12)

Thanks to Hadrian's effort to review the latest updates on the master branch,
I will start builds for both 5.10.2 and 5.11.1 tonight.  My hope is to have
the builds done tomorrow and move forward then.

Please take a look at Hadrian's list as-posted to the dev list a short while
ago and please provide any feedback needed.

I know we need to make sure the version references for the XSDs are
in-place, so I'll check on that before the build.