Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Jim McNamara <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2022/05/29 03:57:58 UTC

something cool (news) to offer the mxml people

Hi all-

I just got php_amf3 installed in php. It works as an extension/module and you can load it from linux.  I could not get it to work under cygwin unfortunately, but that is probably my fault. The people at amf3 site like it. He has 54 stars on gitthub.

I saw that you used amf and a lot of the links from amf wikipedia were kind of older software. This one has a really smart guy maintaining it.

I thought when I saw your code I'd have to figure out what to do  about PhP, so i can pass the amf3 data around.

Now I have to work on getting royale to do the projects, so I can test it out.

thanks,
roboloki