Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/03/22 13:57:21 UTC

OFBiz Screenshots for New Website?

Hi Everyone

I think it would be nice to have some screenshots from OFBiz itself as part of our rotating slider on the new home page. At the moment I've included some basic non related images just to give an idea of what we could do.

Does anyone have any suggestions about which applications or screens might look good?

BTW - this is a draft version of the new homepage, if people want to take a look
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/ofbiz-new-website/index.html

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Screenshots for New Website?

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
- PDFs like invoices
- any of the three financials docs (balance sheet, Income, Cash flow)
- Any list form like the party listing screen
- MyPortal with calendars and tasks
- BIRT charts in samples

Those are the ones that come to mind

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Thank you Pierre !

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Pierre,

It made me notice that the French version will be erased next year if we don't add some external references.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/In+The+News will do it :)

I think we same should be done on other versions before the same happens to them...

Jacques

Le 23/03/2017 � 10:36, Pierre Smits a �crit :

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi julien,