Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ray Shun <ra...@cs.ust.hk> on 2001/07/13 09:58:25 UTC

nsapi_redirect.so

Dear sir,

In my project, I would like to use that latest tomcat 3.2.2 to serve
my JSP/servlets for my netscape webserver running Solaris 7.

However, my unix account is quite restricted that I cannot prepare
all the required stuffs to compile tomcat from source. Can you please
kindly send me the file nsapi_redirect.so or put it in your ftp server?

Thanks and regards,
Ray

==
=======
Shun Yeuk Kiu, Ray
E-mail: rayshun@ust.hk
Homepage: http://home.ust.hk/~rayshun

    RRRRRRR       AAAAAAA     YY      YY
---  RR    RR     AA     AA     YY    YY -
     --rrrrrrr------aaaaaaaaa--------yy------- ---
    ---  RR     RR    AA     AA        YY    -
          RR      RR   AA     AA        YY