Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Germain TANGUY <ge...@dailymotion.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/09 15:19:08 UTC

Sharing experience

Hello airflow community,

At my company, we have been using airflow in production for nearly three years. We have shared a talk/slides a few months ago regarding our apache airflow experience mainly focus on how we collaborate between data engineers and data analysts.

We have continued to improve our process of collaboration between data engineer and data scientist with apache airflow at the center. We shared this experience here : https://medium.com/dailymotion/collaboration-between-data-engineers-data-analysts-and-data-scientists-97c00ab1211f

Best regards,

Germain Tanguy.

Re: Sharing experience

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1 into adding it to Awesome-Airflow. Thank you Germain!

*From: *Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>
*Date: *Thu, May 9, 2019 at 13:48
*To: * <de...@airflow.apache.org>

Very interesting writeup :). Maybe you could make PR to

Re: Sharing experience

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

--

Jarek Potiuk