Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by 艾俊涛 <28...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/14 15:48:48 UTC

回复: Some questions about centos6.5 and guacamole

Thank you for your prompt response to my question.
Our server system is centos6.5, there is a lot of software on it, I can't change our system to centos7. If we insist on using centos6.5, can we install Guacamole?

Posted by 艾俊涛 <28...@qq.com.INVALID>.
here is the error
Thank you for your prompt response to my question.
Our server system is centos6.5, there is a lot of software on it, I can't change our system to centos7. If we insist on using centos6.5, can we install Guacamole?

Possibly, but I haven't tried in a long time, so I'm not 100% certain that all of the requisites will exist for it.

But, you'll need to tell us the errors you're seeing.

-Nick

Re: Some questions about centos6.5 and guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.