Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@tibco.com> on 2012/07/12 04:04:38 UTC

Question: how do you generate the source and bin dists for Java

Now that you've switched to using maven for the build, how is the
project creating the files found here:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/santuario/java-library/1_5_2/

?

I've grabbed the source, and am trying to recreate some of the steps....

Previously, I just did

 >ant build.srcdist

and

 >ant build.bindist

but at least the latter is inconsistent with using Maven for the build,
since this uses Ant, so I can't figure out your release steps. Do you
have this documented somewhere?

-Eric.

Re: Question: how do you generate the source and bin dists for Java

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's done via the script in "contrib". I'll switch to using maven fully for
the 2.0 release.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh