Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Colby Menning <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/15 19:30:51 UTC

tried to register for open office formus

Do not know how to sign electronically.  Had example sites but I don't know
how to fill this signature line in to complete my registration and ask:
How do I get off "Variale" in Viewing and reset to "100%"?
Also the margins are set to default which I cannot ovveride and set to "0"
in "Numbering and bullets".

Re: tried to register for open office formus

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
easier to answer this register question.

Marcus

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.