Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Elkins <ce...@scardini.com> on 2000/07/20 23:06:08 UTC

Fw: [LoWNOISE] Tomcat 3.1 Path Revealing Problem.

Hi, all.

This message was recently posted to the Bugtraq mailing list. I am forwarding it
here for those who don't monitor said list. If this problem is no longer
relevant, please disregard.

--
Christopher Elkins

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@eng.sun.com>.
Christopher Elkins wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> This message was recently posted to the Bugtraq mailing list. I am forwarding it
> here for those who don't monitor said list. If this problem is no longer
> relevant, please disregard.

It's relevant, and it's just one part of the problem.

Tomcat also sends full stack traces on errors, and that reveals a lot about the
software that runs on tomcat.

Costin