Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2023/02/17 14:29:59 UTC

February release plans

Hi all,

I wanted to provide an up dated on my plans for the February releases.

The Tomcat Native releases are complete, the dependencies updated, open
PRs and bugs reviewed and the translations updated. Tests are passing on
Linux and MacOS but I am seeing (fairly) consistent failures on Windows.
I think these are issues with the tests but I want to dig into those
some more before tagging.

Depending on how quickly I get to the bottom of the test issues, I hope
to tag 11.0.x later today.

Mark

Re: February release plans

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 2/17/23 09:29, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to provide an up dated on my plans for the February releases.
>
> The Tomcat Native releases are complete, the dependencies updated, open
> PRs and bugs reviewed and the translations updated. Tests are passing on
> Linux and MacOS but I am seeing (fairly) consistent failures on Windows.
> I think these are issues with the tests but I want to dig into those
> some more before tagging.
>
> Depending on how quickly I get to the bottom of the test issues, I hope
> to tag 11.0.x later today.

I see your VOTE thread.

I guess that means it's my turn to roll 8.5.x and 10.1.x.

I'll get on that this afternoon (NYC time).

-chris

Re: February release plans

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 3:30 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to provide an up dated on my plans for the February releases.
>
> The Tomcat Native releases are complete, the dependencies updated, open
> PRs and bugs reviewed and the translations updated. Tests are passing on
> Linux and MacOS but I am seeing (fairly) consistent failures on Windows.
> I think these are issues with the tests but I want to dig into those
> some more before tagging.
>
> Depending on how quickly I get to the bottom of the test issues, I hope
> to tag 11.0.x later today.

+1

I'll do 9.0 tomorrow as well.

Rémy