Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Jelger <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 16:18:20 UTC

Problem with ComponentEventLinkEncoder and PageRenderLinkTransformer

Hello,

I am using Tapestry 5.3.8 and have a weird problem: I am decorating
ComponentEventLinkEncoder because I need to remove and add a country-code
prefix from/to my urls. It's pretty much the same than was is being done
here:
https://github.com/uklance/tapestry-sandbox/blob/master/src/main/java/com/github/uklance/mode/ModeComponentEventLinkEncoder.java

This works fine, until the request is dispatched to my
PageRenderLinkTransformer: this is where I do my url rewriting and encoding.

Basically in my decorator class for ComponentEventLinkEncoder, I use a
DelegatingRequest to override the getPath() method and return the new path.
As I said, this works fine.