Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/07/02 22:22:20 UTC

Re: PHP->SVG/Graphing->PDF

Patrick Lanphier wrote:
> I'm looking to use FOP as a reporting tool.  I'm in need of a powerful
> graphing package 2D/3D that can run on Linux and interface with PHP well
> producing SVG output for use in FOP generated reports.  Two companies that
> come to mind are Corda and NetCharts.  Do you have a better suggestions?

If you have to run Java anyway, check out JChart,
FreeJChart (sort of pre alpha), and perhaps
Wings, last seen somewhere in the Cocoon CVS.

J.Pietschmann

Please Email: Kalyan Nadaihan

Posted by Patrick Lanphier <pm...@artemisgroup.com>.
Kalyan Nadaihan I got a phone messages but I believe the number was taken
down incorrectly.  Thank you.

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com