Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@openbiz.biz> on 2002/06/20 21:43:34 UTC

& only if (... was RE: JAR/FTP only if (or ) did anything)

Ok, so by commenting out my <manifest> for now I can reduce redundant JARs
and FTPs...

Any way to reduce redundant junits and/or javadocs? It seems (to me who is
no ant expert) that a property is the only way to carry context (such as
"nothing newly compiled") to things like junit (and perhaps javadoc, but...)
that can't really guess.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

regards

Adam
Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Adam Jack <aj...@openbiz.biz> wrote:
> Any way to reduce redundant junits and/or javadocs? It seems (to me who
> is no ant expert) that a property is the only way to carry context
> (such as "nothing newly compiled") to things like junit (and perhaps
> javadoc, but...) that can't really guess.

See the <uptodate> task.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)