Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by francisco treacy <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/26 17:14:07 UTC

pageparams bug?

Hi all,

Just mounting urls in our app, I stumbled upon something I believe is
a bug. As I might be overlooking something else, please confirm - then
I'll file it to Jira.

Say I mount MyBookmarkablePage like so:

mount(new IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy("/my/bookmarkable",
MyBookmarkablePage.class));

where

	public MyBookmarkablePage() {
		(...)
	}

	public MyBookmarkablePage(PageParameters params) {
		(...)
	}

When I call http://localhost:8080/app/my/bookmarkable (just that plain
url, no trailing nothing), then I never get into the no-args
constructor, always in the params one. This because the params object
comes with "0"="", which I feel is wrong.

Consequently, params.containsKey("0") returns true - and here I have
to go and check if the value is not empty. Yuck.

I'm using wicket 1.4-rc2.

Francisco

Re: pageparams bug?

Posted by francisco treacy <fr...@gmail.com>.