Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by roh <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 23:35:11 UTC

SSL tapestry and weblogic

Hi

I am new to tapestry. I have set up a login page which authenticates user
access and redirects to the requested url. I authenticate the user with the
password stored in the database. This works fine.

I would now like to change this so that all the pages (apart from login
page) are ssl protected. Can someone please help me on how to approach this.
I am new to tapestry so if you have any code or examples that might help. I
have tried looking around but could not find anything which gives a complete
solution to this.

My application is deployed on weblogic 9.1 and I am using tapestry 3.0. I
would be very hesitant in upgrading any of these as we have neared software
development cycle end.

Thanks

Roh

RE: Passing a parameter in OGNL?

Posted by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com>.
Just pass it in with parentheses like in Java:

ognl:myMethod(myArg)

If the method is a getter/setter make sure to use the full method name
instead of the usual shortened version:

ognl:setProperty(property)

Ben

Does anyone know how to pass a parameter to a method in OGNL?

thanks,

Mark

Mark J. Stang
Software Engineer
office: +1 303.468.2900
Ping Identity

Passing a parameter in OGNL?

RE: SSL tapestry and weblogic

Posted by roh <be...@gmail.com>.
That was the original idea. But I do not see any issue with login page
accessible via SSL