Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 15:04:39 UTC

I am trying to use storm in cluster mode. I've started nimbus and
supervisor, but when I try to run the topology, I get the error it cannot
find or load some jar in $STORM_HOME/lib. All the jars it is complaining
about do exist there. When I do storm classpath, I see the jars that it is
complaining about.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

thanks
Clay

Re: loading jars

Posted by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Asif for the feedback. All my jars are in one place, i.e.,
$STORM_HOME/lib.

Re: loading jars

Posted by Asif Ihsan <as...@gmail.com>.
clay,